Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Naked Bus

* Due to the vast number of people that reached this site after googling "naked bus" or "naked people on bus" or "pictures of naked people on bus" I decided to offer this link. http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/ I probably don't know you or your story, but I honestly wish the best for you in this life. Cheers.

* Also, if you were trying to find the cheap New Zealand bus line (where people are thankfully fully clothed,) here is the website. http://nakedbus.com/nz/bus/

This summer, I drove a giant yellow school bus full of naked people. Well, they weren't really naked, but when I pretended they were, I'd start laughing every time.


People float through town on tubes here in New Braunfels. I pick them up at the end of the river and take them to their cars. I drive the naked bus. Try not to be jealous.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

and you posted a pic of them looking like they were naked:) so fun you drove these buses! and after carpooling with you for four years...I still can't imagine you driving a bus:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha. I'm cracking up. ~ Merry Christmas Kim.

alyssa